Sunday, August 15, 2010

Birthdays Birthdays Birthdays

This morning I asked my mom if she needed me to make anything (paper wise) for her. She requested 3 birthday cards for various nieces that have either just had or are getting ready to have birthdays.
My first banner card. Obviously I have a spacing problem which I thought I'd pre-planned to avoid but apparently you should use repositionable glue dots when doing this. I don't think Brooklyn will have a problem with it. Mom mentioned turquoise & orange. This is her 11th birday card from my mom:
My step-sister, Rita, has a step-daughter that just turned 15. Mom said she likes blue & purple, so here's Ashley's card:
And last but not least is Rita's baby girl, ok so she's not really a baby any more. Mom said pink & girly. I hope Laura likes this one:
I had a lot of fun with these girls all being so very different.

Brooklyn's banner card is made from the Making Memories Whimsy Paper kit along with some Creative Memories alpha stickers and sequin flowers from Portafolia and Crystal Stickles.

Ashley's Cake card is made from Basic Grey Euphoria 6x6 paper pad; White cardstock from CTMH; Piece of Cake stamp set & all ink-CTMH; Crystal Stickles.

Laura's Flower Card is made from CTMH cardstocks, ribbon, ink, rhinestone flowers, green brads & Tickled Pink Paper; felt pink brad & bee brad from Sassafras; Crystal Stickles.

All three of these are a part of the No Paper Buying Challenge. For more details on the challenge, please see my blog post from Aug. 1

4 comments:

  1. Those are some very beautiful cards for some very lucky girls. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of cards and each individual to the recipitant which is priceless.

    Many thanks for joining in with "Fab'n'Funky" challenges this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab set of cards, all lovely! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second card... so classy!

    And the flowers on the third card are beautiful.

    Keep crafting away,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete