Monday, December 13, 2010

PPC-CC#42 & SketchMania#21

With all the holiday activities, I'm falling behind on my little projects here & there. But rest assured that I AM working to get caught out! This week I've combined the color comb from Picture Perfect Creations with umWowStudios SketchMania.



Products Used: cardstock & ink-CTMH; Cuttlebug embossing folders; printed papers & matching flowers-Making Memories; yellow brad-Sassafras; green butterfly brad-7Gypsies; Love stamp-Imaginisce; spritz-Smooch

3 comments:

  1. Paula, you rocked the color combo. The sparkling paper is awesome. You made this look so easy. I must say I struggled with it :( . Way to rock both of your challenges. Hugs to you! Oh and I am getting behind too...LOL. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold Paula! I'm always jealous of people who can use glitter/bling/shimmers so well.. not my style. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card!!!
    I love the flowers with the buttons.
    You give me a idea, I have these paper collectin and I didn't think coloring them

    ReplyDelete