Tuesday, June 28, 2011

All About Me

I have been happily made into a Crop Chocolate Design Team Member.. aka a Chocolatier which has been reduced from 60+ people down to 10 and they picked me :-)  Can't tell you how happy I am!  My first challenge to become a Chocolatier was to make an All About Me project:
All those thing in my thought bubble, yep... favorites!  I excluded family & friends because well, it IS only a 12x12 page.  What do I think about:
Gosh so much in there... my pink purse, beer, work, my first ATC about camping & 4wheeling, flowers, comfy jeans, cool wheels and my Jeep - that's it, that's me in a nutshell!

There is also a Video on my "spraying technique" (B.O.R.I.N.G.) but if you wanna watch a really short video by a somewhat Southern girl, knock yourself out!  Here's my link at Crop Chocolate's blog.... The Crop! Oh and my CC user name is JeepMama, I know real original but "boring lady that drives a Jeep" was a tad bit lengthy ;-)  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Paula!!! Well deserved! I had no idea they had that many DT members! Love the LO! I love the rose ribbon!

    ReplyDelete