Friday, September 2, 2011

Wilma & Wizzy

Oh how I LOVE Spyder's Corner for Digi Stamps!  Today's Creation contains not only Wilma & Wizzy (the Witch & Kitty) but  her Haunted House 2, here it is:

 Ok I was having so much fun playing, I made TWO!  They are slightly different:

 The one on the left is shimmery from CTMH's Stardust Glitz & the one on the right she's wearing purple Stickles





Sypder has a new freebie every Wednesday and also has a little shop set up so you can purchase what freebies you may have missed.

Other Supplies Used:
I'm also submitting this one to Hiding in my Craft Room, go check out her blog and challenges!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Paula look at Wilma and Wizzy fly!!! I'd forgotten all about the haunted house!! Most of, but not all of my digi's, now come as a PGN with a clear back ground when you purchase them, saves the cutting out!!
    ((Lyn))
    Ps Look out for the Next 'Spyder Has Spyed' Post, end of September...I think you'll see this card there!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so CUTE!!!
    WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love that cute witch! Thanks for playing along with the HIMCR challenge!

    ~Laurie
    www.hidinginmycraftroom.com

    ReplyDelete