Saturday, February 4, 2012

Authentique Splendid Things



I used Authentique Paper Challenge current card sketch for this card and just love how it turned out!













Printed Paper - BoBunny Gabrielle

Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart

Stamp - Ippity/Authentique Splendid Things

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Lagoon

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Vintage Photo

Trims - My Mind's Eye

Pearls - CloseToMyHeart

Flowers  - CloseToMyHeart Art Philosophy Cartridge using Cricut with Gypsy

Flowers sprayed with Tattered Angles Mist

3 comments:

  1. Paula this turned out really beautiful. I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I really need to get Gabrielle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic job! I love the trims and flowers It matches your choice of paper perfectly.
    Thanks for joining in our challenge!
    ~Jeannie
    Authentique Paper Design Team

    ReplyDelete