Tuesday, April 17, 2012

friend of mine

some days I just wanna do monochrome & today was one of those days.  I got these awesome cards with coordinating envelopes made by DoodleBug Designs from Crop Chocolate (my favorite shopping site)



Sketch is from Chick Challenges {with Ippity} where just last week my Jeep card was chosen as a feature!




Card Base - DoodleBug Designs

Printed Paper - My Mind's Eye Honey Cake

Twine - The Twinery

Stamp - Unity Growing in Unity

Sentiment - Unity Happy Everything

Ink - Tim Holtz Ripe Persimon

1 comment:

  1. Darn you are making me regret not grabbing those cards now! That is a great card, I love the monochrome. Now I'm going to have to go into my stash again and take another look at the Honeycake paper, I don't remember seeing that one...

    ReplyDelete