Thursday, July 19, 2012

fly high





today I got a bit extra creative & converted this great card sketch from Pals Paper Arts into an 8x8 scrapbook layout.  it looks goood, I likey!














My 10yo niece is visiting for the week & yesterday we bought her the pretties 8x8 album.  8x8 is perfect because I can make some layouts & just mail them to her without breaking the bank on postage :-)








All Paper - My Mind's EYe Good Day Sunshine

Distressing Ink - Tim Holtz Stormy Sky

on the sun (which is printed on the paper) - Stickles Ice Crystal

3d flowers - Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge

Ink on flowers - Tim Holtz Rip Persimmon

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love the bright sunshine in the corner! I bet you'll get lots of great pictures this week to add to this page! Thanks for joining the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete