Sunday, August 26, 2012

OWH 122

one of my favorite EVER stamps from Unity... Jeep!  of course, LOL as I'm a Wrangler Girl although these days she sits in the garage while I drive the Acrua TL instead but in my defense the Jeep needs a bit of work before I pass her down to my 14 yo son but I still take her for a spin every week or two just to keep the gears from getting gunky.

One of my favorite causes... Operation Write Home, working my way backwards thru the sketch & I'm down to #122 from Stars & Stamps!

I mixed the Unity stamps with CTMH papers from several years ago & distressed them with Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in  Forest Moss.  I know it's weird how the trees are sideways to the Jeep image but that's just the way it ended up because they are printed weird

No comments:

Post a Comment