Sunday, September 2, 2012

VCMP 7

Challenge #7 from OWH's Virtual Card Making Party is all about Christmas... one for the adults, one for the kiddos

What is funner for a kid than a shaped Christmas Card but I got a bit carried away on the size of this thing so I'll have to dig up an envie to send along with it.  Hope you agree that it's worth it because I LOVE how it turned out!





Printed Paper & Brad- Echo Park 12x12 12 Days of Christmas

Liquid Applique for the poofy

Dingle Ball Trim - Making Memories Flutter

Misc Tag

Distressing Ink - Tim Holtz Festive Berries







Now on to the big kids card....



Who doesn't love getting gifts?  GIMME is all I got to say ;-)


Printed Paper - My Mind's Eye Holly Jolly

misc Ribbon

Sleigh - Making Memories

Stamp - Echo Park Holly Jolly

White Zing Embossing Powder

Distressing Ink - Tim Holtz Walnut Ink

I also used Sketch #107 from OWH's blog

2 comments:

  1. Love the shaped card, I will have to try that. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these cards! Your paper choices, attention to detail, and varied textures have resulted in two very pretty cards.

    Glad to see someone else taking on a shaped card. Definitely worth the effort to find that envelope! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with the Christmas is for Kids VCMP challenge!

    ReplyDelete