Thursday, December 20, 2012

hot stuff

another wonderful digi stamp freebie from Dearie Dolls Digis, I'm loving these! and there are MORE to come.... every day!




I used Pals Paper Arts Sketch #149 but I tweeked it just a little bit

I'm also saying this is for Operation Write Home's Mid Week Throwdown color combo of red, white & blue




Printed Snowflake Paper - Creative Memories (super old)

Copic Markers

Alpha Stamps - CloseToMyHeart Atomic Lower Case

Stamp Ink - Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire

Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart Outdoor Denim & Daisy White

Chipboard Square - CloseToMyHeart



and my latest supply... Viva Pearlen Pen in White... thanks to Sandy at Operation Write Home, I had to give these a try & I LOVE them

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! I love the DSP with your cute image! Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, these cards are so colorful and fun! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - the sentiment goes so well. I'm going to go grab some free digi stamps!

    ReplyDelete