Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Last One Today

Autumn & I started going thru Operation Write Home Tutorials, this one is about using a brad for a visual interest in the ribbon close to the sentiment..... looks great!  For it, we used Operation Write Home Sketch #156 which I have used before but I'm always willing to use OWH sketches over.
mine is on the left, Autumn (my 11 yo niece)  hers is on the right
Autumn's Products Used:
Printed Papers - Authentique Genuine 6x6 pad
Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Empowered Words
Stamp & Distressing Ink - Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire
Ribbon - CloseToMyHeart Outdoor Denim
Dots - Candi

My Products Used:
Printed Papers, Flowers, Ribbon & Tiny Brads - Fancy Pants It's The Little Things 6x6 pad
Distressing Ink - Tim Holtz Black Soot
Large Brad - Making Memories Black & White Brad Combos

No comments:

Post a Comment