Sunday, September 1, 2013

OWH VCMP #5

so this challenge was actually posted last night, but it wasn't in me at the time to do it.  Once up this morning I had planned on jumping ahead to the next challenge (a sketch) but I finally had something pop in my head for this one. Donna Inks brought us not only the inky challenge but a tutorial on how to do it... you need masking tape to do this one, but someone you know (yep that's me) has this cute son who has a tape fetish.... seriously there is tape everywhere in his room!  I had to use Washi Tape instead of masking tape but it does look kinda cool.

Inks Used (Colorful card) - Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge and Fire Brick

Inks Used (Brown card) - Adirondack Color Wash in Espresso, Cranberry, Red Pepper, Sunset Orange, Wild Plum, Butterscotch

Stamps - Unity Stamp Co. ...Grateful Hearts

Inks Used - Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Black Soot & Walnut Stain

Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart Brown Bag

Brads - The Paper Studio

1 comment: