Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Robot Birthday

Robots are so much fun!  My boys were never really into them, now dinosaurs were a different story. But still, I really loved this paper when I got it so I kinda tend to hoard it... not to mention that I just didn't have much use for it.



Sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches #112

Printed Papers - Pebbles Lil Robot

Misc colored cardstock

Image - Free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps

Sentiment - Unity Stamp Co. KOTM July 2012 Ol' Bag of Fun

Ink - Tim Holtz Black Soot

2 comments:

  1. Those robots look like they are having a great time! Very cute birthday card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Paula! I love those little robots! They're so happy! This will definitely make someone's day! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete