Sunday, December 29, 2013

Out of this World

I made a Dozen cards today.... although they did take me all day long to make as I'm not feeling 100%, hopefully that feeling won't last long



Operation Write Home Sketch #205 was absolutely perfect for this Unity Stamp Co. stamp "Out of this World" that I hadn't inked up yet!  can you believe brand spankin' new stamps sit around for weeks at my house before I use them?!  unacceptable!

Another Challenge - HidingInMyCraftRoom#130 "Anything but Holiday"


Printed Papers - Recollections Monsters & Robots

Electric Blue Cardstock - Recollections

Metallic Silver Cardstock -  Paper-Papers Galvanised

Yellow Cradstock - Creative Memories

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black colored with Copic Markers

Sentiment Ink - Tim Holtz Barn Door

9 comments:

  1. Love that stamp! Love those papers! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh! That is one cute and colorful card - I love it!!! It would be perfect for a parent (mom or dad) to send home to a young son. I like that extra strip of yellow that you added; it really makes the card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, love how you matched your matting to the the earth and orbit colors, very "put together"! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these cards and so will the recipients. The papers you used and the color scheme are very nice. That electric blue really makes everything stand out nicely. I do hope you are feeling better soon. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great stamp and it is awesome that you made 12 cards! I love the blue and the yellow together!Hope you are feeling better and get all new stamps inky right away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling lots better. Must say you've made some great cards in spite of it all. Love the papers and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great stamp for geeks! I need to get it for my daughter and SIL who are geeks. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are back to 100%!! I love the coloring on these!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic OWH cards! I have a feeling that stamp won't be sitting idle too often....it's really cute!
    Thanks so much for sharing at HIMCR. We hope to see you back very soon!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete