Monday, February 24, 2014

Winner Winner Winner!!!

A GINORMOUS THANK YOU going out to all those who commented during my week as the Growing In Unity Gal last week!  I mean WOW what a showing of love & support... 147 Comments!!!  I get the warm fuzzies just thinking about how many of you took the time to not only look at my blog but to comment - you are all WONDERFUL!

Now for what you're REALLY waiting for... the Winner ;-)

drum roll time
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********

Such a low number!  that makes it from day one, throwing out the deleted comment gives me:


So Karen, you have one week (aka 7 days) from today to get with me & let me know which TWO Itty Bitty stamps you would like Unity Stamp Co to sent to you, plus your mailing info :-)   email me: ScrapAddictsAttic at gmail dot com (removing the at and dot with symbols)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I have been having trouble emailing you and hope it's not too late! Will try again and So excited to be a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's all good & I got it submitted to Unity so keep an eye on your mailbox :-)

      Delete