Friday, August 1, 2014

With Style

Fusion Card Challenge is so much fun!
if you haven't given them a try,
I highly recommend them
a photo inspiration & a sketch
use one or both, your choice!



so after I made my card, I realized that one of the DT members
used the SAME paper that I chose!
eek... so not my intension

Printed Paper - October Afternoon Farmhouse
Yellow Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart
Die - Spellbinders - Donna Salazar - Carnation Creations
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Doin' it with Style
Ink - Tim Holtz Stormy Sky
Embellies - Freckled Fawn Enamel Dew Drop Stickers

5 comments:

  1. Cool card! I love the paper you chose, and that flower is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Paula! I'm sure people use the same paper a lot-great minds think alike, right?
    We were down in Altus/Ozark, AR for my DH's big family reunion over the July 4th weekend. It's so beautiful down there (except for all of the Flies!)....so laid back and peaceful.
    We are back to the rat race up here in Chicagoland :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well you should have given me a hollar! I'm only about an hour from the Ozark area. I would have loved to have seen you :-)

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Lovely large bloom, so bright!!!! The chairs so unexpectedly FUN! Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION, sure hope that you are inspired to join us again!!!

    ReplyDelete