Friday, November 28, 2014

Trees!

Some of us on the Mountain Plains Crafters Desgin Team
occasionally do a just-for-fun challenge
and since a few of us don't do Black Friday
we decided to create something with 
TREES!

I slept in (almost unheard of, but it happened today) and got a very late start on mine.
Then I made three things that went into the trash!
Just one fail after another so I went looking for a card sketch to help me out
to the rescue!


and it still didn't turn out as cute as I thought it would
but it's not horrible so I guess someone on my mailing list will be getting it

Printed Papers - My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas
Tree Stamps - CloseToMyHeart Holiday Trinkets
Inks - CloseToMyHeart New England Ivy, Sweet Leaf, Christmas Red & Crystal Blue
also Tim Holtz Pickled Raspberry & Peeled Paint

3 comments:

  1. I love how you highlighted the trees with the circle frames. I love the bling at the top of the trees. This is a great card. I think whoever you send it to will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully contemporary Holiday card! I love it! Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely and I'm sure the recipient will adore it and appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete