Saturday, February 28, 2015

*Pink*

Everybody who follows me regularly knows how much I enjoy playing along with challenges
well today, I ran across a Mixed Media Challenge called
Mixed Media Monthly Challenge {Facebook}
or Mixed Media Monthly Challenge {blog}
 who for February has a challenge of PINK
which IS a challenge for me because I am completely not a pink girl
but I gave it the old challenge try


I chose to use my Art Journal for this Pink explosion

Big Chevron - Stencil from Wal-Mart in the paint department
Little Chevron - UmWow Studio Chevron Mask
Flower Petal Stencil - The Crafters Workshop
Miscellaneous Acrylic Paints
Large Floral Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Mega Blooms
Butterfly - Unity Stamp Co. SMAK Trust Your Soul
Sentiment - Unity Stamp Co. SMAK (life is what you make it)
black splatters - Dr. Martin's Black Star India Ink
tag - brown hole from Donna Downey
Ribbon - Basic Grey

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal page! I love how you used the pink like a pro. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely page! pink and navy is so beautiful together. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Love the details! Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete