Friday, August 20, 2010

Sketch Mania #7

my friend DeeDee over at unWow Studios does the most amazing sketches called Sketch Mania, this is #7
Here's my creation:

I know I know... red with SNOW flakes? But I fell in love with this paper a year ago at the scrapbook convention in Tulsa.
Here are my guys making another family member:
Products Used: patterned paper-SEI Alpine Frost; foil, giltter & flock-WeR Memory Keepers; snowman stamp set-CTMH All Decked Out; ink-CTMH Black, Heavenly Blue, Outdoor Denim & Goldrush; silver pen-Creative Memories; misc fiber

This is a part of the challenge I joined to make 100 projects before buying more paper... for more info, please see my Aug. 1 post

1 comment:

  1. aww thank you for the kind words, I'm lovin' all the wintery layouts your doing, and love the way you interpret the sketch, thanks for playing each week, Paula!

    ReplyDelete