Monday, January 17, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations.... Emboss!


I know a few of you are thinking... I've seen this ATC before, haven't I? and the answer is a very embarrassed "yes" with my head hung in shame. You see, this weekend one of my bff's drove down fro Missouri to craft with me, I'd call it scrapping normally but we did everything except scrap! So basically, I'm human & ran out of time. This is the first ATC I made just over a week ago, I love how it turned out so if Megs at PPC is ok with me recycling my creations... here it is:

As you can tell, the P (from Technique Tuesday, pretty isn't it?) has been embossed using Zing powders.

The Jeep is from a Summer cartridge cut out using my Cricut Expression and my Gypsy. The trees are from various other cartridges. The leaves are Dew Drops in a light green (love them!) and the ribbon I ordered from somewhere on the internet. The flower ribbon I got in a prize package & the background paper is one of my all-time favorites from CTMH called Emporium

6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card. Great details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinkin Cute Card! Love it! Never heard of Zing powders but they rock :) You just gotta love an embossing challenge, right up our alley. Sure glad you were able to post this week, but mostly that you had a great time with your friend. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, what exactly are Zing Powders?? Is it just a brand of EP? I love your take on the challenge this week and so super glad that you were able to share the weekend with a friend CRAFTING :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Lori, Zing is just another brand of embossing powder. I really like the way it melts. They encourage users to heat their powders from the back of the paper so they melt smoother, I have a few dimples in mine but it looks fine to me. I'm so glad ya'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still amazed at the detail you put into this ATC! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula that purple is just AWESOME!! I bought myself a container of lime green zing that I haven't cracked open yet. Now I'm excited to try!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete