Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary PPC! with a Twist

Happy Anniversary to not only Picture Perfect Creations but to my dearest as well. This June will be 18 years of marriage & 22 years since our first date! wow, that just makes me feel old saying it. But I still love him! Also, I combined PPC's color combo this week with Twisted Sketches with a twist of distress.
My Creation:
Inside:
Details (flowers are made from twine from The Twinery:
The Color Combo:
we have some awesome stuff goin on this week for you!! PPC-CC is celebrating our First Anniversary tomorrow and we're super-duper excited to share it with you! We have a double-whammy of a challenge for you this week and of course some super awesome giveways! First off, here's our challenge for you...please combine our color combo below AND make it an 'ANNIVERSAY THEMED' creation! Easy-peasy, eh?! We can't wait to see what you've come up with!!!

AND...did I mention that we're looking for TWO new DT Members?!?! All you have to do is create something for our challenge this week, submit your entry and add "DT" to the back of your name (ie..'Sally-DT'). We will then take a peek at your blog! You have until next Monday, February 28th at 10am EST to enter! The PPC Creators and I are excited to get some fresh new faces, creation and ideas!! Do you have what it takes to be a PPC Creator?!

Visit all my PPC sisters:
Megs
Tamie
Sandy
Lori

Excited for the giveaways!? A little blog candy! What do you need to do to win it? Be a follower of mine and leave me a comment below include a way to contact you. You have until Monday February 28th 12pm EST to enter. All winners will be picked at random and posted here on the blog on Wednesday, March 2nd.

12 comments:

  1. love the twirly circles...so cute and FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with butternutsage your twirly circles are fun, fun, fun. The embossing folder makes them just pop and the sentiment is just awesome. I am always the one who posts later...LOL. This week I had to leave early Friday morning was gone for the whole weekend...LOL. My early was at 1:30 am Friday morning. Don't be embrassed I do it when I am struggling with a color combo and you girls give me the inspiration I need. Sure glad to be working with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the swirly circles too! Now I need to get some twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula! Your card is FABULOUS!!!!! I love those twine flowers! What a totally wonderful use of twine!!! Happy Anniversary PPC!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love the swirly circles too. They remind me of lolipops.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your anniversary - your card is stunning , loving those pinwheels xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That butterfly tag is SOOOO precious! Good job! ~ Alaska @ CC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula, what a fabulous card! I love those twine flowers! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really like that card with the twisted twine for "flowers" gonna have to try that! I am following you and would love to win.
    vschnorr at zoomtown dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paula that twine is SOOO neat! Gonna have to look int getting myself some! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, really love those twine flowers !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great twine circles to resemble colorful flowers. Beautiful card and so lucky in love ~ awesome! Added you to my Google Reader. Thanks for the chance at your wonderful blog candy!

    bdlakebum at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete