Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sing It Loud

Get HippitywithIppity, what a fun name!, I just found this challenge blog and it's perfect for the (few) Unity stamp I own... but I WILL be getting more :-) 
I combined Hippity with Ippity with 365 cards color combo for today - what a sweet combo.
Products Used: Printed Paper - Bo Bunny Gabrielle; cardstock - Bo Bunny Double Dot Coffee; pearls & bling - Making Memories Paper Reverie Brun; Brown ink (bird) - Memento Rich Cocoa; other inks - CTMH Creme Brulee, Sunset & Brown Bag; Cricut Cartridge - CTMH Art Philosophy; Stamp Sets... Bird & Music - Unity's Music of My Heart, swirl (bird singing) - Unity's Growing in Unity

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Paula!! I love the colors you used!! Thanks for joining us at the Get Hippity with Ippity challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the style of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and a great stamp set! I love your colors. Thanks for joining us at GHWI. I'm glad you like the name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your card is fabulous. Thanks for playing at GHWI.

    ReplyDelete