Thursday, October 20, 2011

Visit Us



So I was attempting to use Chick Challenges with Ippity sketch

Unfortunately the two stamp sets I ended up using were from Unity but not Ippity, I'm so bad at this game! lol

Paper, Ribbon, Bling & Cardstock - The Paper Studio Affinity

Trees & House Stamp Set - Unity Family Dynamix

Words Stamp Set - Unity Sentiments O'Simple (just got this in my order from Crop Chocolate!)

Brown Ink - StazOn Timber Brown

Orange Ink - Tim Holtz Rip Persimmon

other ink - Bic MarkIt pens

4 comments:

  1. I love your project using the sketch! Beautiful.
    Thanks for joining as at Chick Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty trim you used! And the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well even though it's not {ippity} you created a fabulous card! Love that trim too! Thanks for joining us at Chick Challenges!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete