Saturday, May 5, 2012

Big Picture Classes - Challenge #1


Challenge #1 was to make a creative frame, the suggestion was maybe to use twine but I'm a flower girl so I dug out this vintage photo of myself & went to town.


These were taken not too long before I met my (now) husband and right after I moved back home from college.


Background paper - My Mind's Eye Good Day Sunshine

Snake Skin Print  & Floral Print - DieCutWithAView  textures & finishes

Flowers - Celebrate It Occasions

Ribbon - My Mind's Eye Lush

Tape - Pink Paislee

Alpha for Single - Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology

Sprayed with Maya Mist in Copper Metallic, Tattered Angels in Vintage Pink, and Adirondack Color Wash in Red Pepper

Girl Alpha - Pink Paislee Expressions Wood Shop

Distress ink - Tim Holtz Black Soot

Ink on flowers - Tim Holtz Fired Brick

Stamp "1989" - CTMH Chocolate Mini

Stamp Ink - CTMH Black

Copper Brads - misc

1 comment:

  1. I love that you scrapped old pictures of yourself!!!!! I should do that!

    ReplyDelete