Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Unity Sketch Challenge

Going thru all my favorite blogs & noticed that I'd missed Unity's Sketch Challenge posted on Monday and I have the perfect Unity Stamps to use with it too!  TADAH!!!!
Printed Papers - Fancy Pants Simplicity
Eyelets - Making Memories Pewter
Twine - The Twinery
Ink - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

Stamps - Unity Stamp Co Sept. 2012 KOTM The Vintage Touch


I'm also combining this challenge with Crop Chocolate's Blog Hop for Nina's challenge to use up a collection, I have very very few scraps left from the Fancy Pants Simplicity paper now :-)

Of course these cards are all going to Operation Write Home!

3 comments:

  1. These are stinking cute!!! I've been meaning to use up a collection, and now I've been inspired by these beauties! I too donate to OWH and to our Local Fisher Home here in Hawaii at the Tripler Army Medical Center! Thank you for contributing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo sweet! love this set of cards you made. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete