Sunday, January 6, 2013

Drop from Heaven




I have a whole BUNCH of sketches lined up to be used in the very near future but today's sketch is from Great Impressions Stamps




I got the super adorable digi from DearieDollsDigis, sorry I don't have the direct linky to it so you'll have to search for it







Colored with Copic Markers

Raindrops - Viva Transparent Perlen Pen (which will dry clear but I was in too big of a rush to wait


Background Paper - My Mind's Eye Clouds (reverse) 12x12

Printed Papers - Echo Park A Walk in the Park 6x6

Yellow Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart Sunflower

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are adorable, Paula! What a nice set this will be for someone special, or happy mail for FOUR someone specials!!! Thanks for taking part in our sketch challenge at The Great Impressions Stamps Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love your darling spring take on this challenge! Super-thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions!
    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete