Sunday, March 10, 2013

I wanna be a Cowboy

this stamp cracks me up!  I received it as a freebie with my Stamper's Best order that came yesterday... of course I loved the stamps that I chose, but this one I didn't pick & never would have but I seriously love it... so much fun!

I used The Sweet Stop Sketch SSS201 for this one but changed it up just a little turning what appears to be ribbon & a button into the bandanna strip and the star.


Stripe & Bandana Paper - Creative Memories

Pepper Paper - miscellaneous

Red & Yellow Cardstock - Creative Memories

Stamp - Stamper's Best Cowboy at Heart

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black

Colored with Copic Markers

Star Die - QuicKutz Deck the Halls Star

5 comments:

  1. Fab image choice and the bright colours add to the fun. Tanks for playing at The Sweet Stop this week. Good luck. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, oh my goodness! That stamp is a riot! It put a smile on my face that I can't quite seem to remove! Great choice.
    I love how you coordinated all your pieces. Very beautiful work.
    Have a great (rooten toote) day!
    Hugs, Sharon w

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stopped by from checking out all the cool creations this week on The Sweet Stop! Your card is so funny! You also colored the image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fantastic card Paula!!! Love that stamps---it cracks me up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cheerful and fun card, Paula! That image is a hoot and colored so well...love the colors, too! Fab use of the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete