Thursday, May 23, 2013

Beauty

comes from a Life well Lived.... I love this sentiment!  and how true

This, ok really these because I made four of them, cards were made for Operation Write Home Mid-Week Throwdown for x3

I'm also entering this into Unity Stamp Co.'s Friends with Flair


Black Cardstock - Stampin Up

Stamps - Unity Stamp Co Dragon Fly of Beauty

Stamped with VersaMark

Embossed with Zing in White, Blue, Teal, and Frost

Flower Die - Memory Box Whimsy Circle, two of them layered

19 comments:

  1. Very nice card with a fabulous sentiment. I love the three different colors of your dragon flies. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous embossed dragonflies. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I adore your colorful dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sentiment for these cards. So true. Love the vibrant stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your butterfly is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, this is STRIKING! I love the embossing & the pop of color with the black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula, this is stunning! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the embossed colors of the fireflies. It really gives the card some pop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those embossed dragonflies are AWESOME, my friend! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice embossing. tks for sharing... great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card so much I think it is one of my favorites that you have done. Its so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card! The embossed dragonflies are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paula, this is gorgeous! I love it! I think I may *need* that Memory Box die.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dragonflies look fantastic in the jewel tones. Great card for the OWH Throw down.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these dragon flies! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. sO pretty! Love the dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete