Monday, August 19, 2013

International Thank You




I had forgotten all about Fusion Card Challenges, which is really cool... you use either the Sketch or the Photo Inspiration or combine the two for a Fusion... pretty cool



This is Fusion Card Challenge #15



I couldn't decided between dark "wood" paper or light so I made two of each, now that I have the pics taken I'm actually leaning to liking the dark better.  What do you think?





Cardbase - misc green card bases

Woodgrain cardstock - Making Memories

Stamp - Stamper's Best

Stamped with VersaMark & Embossed using Zing in White

Black Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart

Ribbons - misc purple stash

flowers - green & cream misc & white is from CloseToMyHeart

Viva Glass Effects Gel in Blackberry for flower centers

No comments:

Post a Comment