Thursday, November 21, 2013

banner miss you

I have this friend, she lives up north, she gets to go to the October Afternoon warehouse sales, she is crazy and sweet and funny.... not to mention generous!  This week I got a crafty care package from her... Thank You Laura Beth!!!  Of course, I need to make something ASAP with the paper she sent so today I finally got time to play in my craft room.

Sketch - Freshly Made Sketches FMS113

Printed Papers - October Afternoon Farhouse 8x8 paper pad

Twine - The Twinery



Alpha Stamps - CloseToMyHeart Atomic Lower Case

Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa

Chipboard Banners - UmWowStudio

Distress Inkn - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

Distressing Tool - Prima (LOVE THIS THING!)

Flowers - misc

Bradss - Paper Studios


1 comment:

  1. Fun banners! And I love the yellow polka dot background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete