Friday, December 27, 2013

Here comes Peter CottonTail

When I was very little, I received a Velveteen Peter Rabbit, baby blue was his fur with a black velvet jacket... he was so very dapper and I loved him my whole life!  I still have him with those few precious toys I cherish from my childhood


Printed Paper - misc

Rabbit & Grass Stamps - Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Spring Sprung

Black Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black & Colored with Blue Copic Marker

Green Ink - Tim Holtz Peeled Paint

Mulberry Paper in Cream

Ribbon - Making Memories Celery

Eggs - using CTMH Cartridge Art Philosophy with CTMH Cardstock and CTMH Inks in Amethyst, Key Lime & Blush

Stamps on Eggs - Unity Stamp Co. Bee Happy Hexagons


oh so many Challenges to do and Thankfully lots of them are "Anything Goes" this time so I get to play along with several at once... which is really good because these cards (I made a dozen of 'em) took a several days to get finished!

Sketch - Operation Write Home #204
Anything Goes - Inkspirational Challenges #46Tuesday Morning Sketches #130Ribbon Carousel RCC88

6 comments:

  1. I love that rabbit!! Awesome :) Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute rabbit getting a head start on Easter. Thanks for taking the time to play this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way the rabbit seems to e skipping over the eggs. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of that fun rabbit! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!! How neat that you still have your rabbit!! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great rabbit image. Wish I had some toys from my childhood! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete