Monday, January 6, 2014

triple Thank You




you know, I zip my way thru the blog posts looking for challenge, any ole challenge will do.  I open them all up, close those I know I can't or won't do, then when with the ones I'm left with I do this mix 'n match thing.  This time my two winners are: The Paper Players #177 for Chalkboard technique & mixed that with The Sweetest Thing, Sweet Sunday's Sketch #201













Colored Cardstock - Stampin' up

Black Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart



Chalkboard Stamp - Chalkboard Birthday

Ink - well I tried every black that I have... from Tim Holtz to CloseToMyHeart to StazOn to Memento and the best one I finally got was Memento










Sentiment Stamp - VivaLasVegas Grab Bag

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black




Embellishments - Freckled Fawn Enamel Dew Drop Stickers in Neon & Black



Ribbon - Offray

1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Paula--love the colors and that is the perfect stamp for this technique! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete