Wednesday, July 30, 2014

makin stuff with gifts

I love being on a Design Team
especially when we send each other stuff
so much fun getting little packages now & then
so I got busy with paper
one of the girls sent me!



this pretty floral paper was
the gift I received

Cardstock - DieCutWithAView

Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. KOM
Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Topiary

Ribbons - got those babies on clearance at Hancock Fabrics

candi embellishments




(I made 4 of this first card. Since I had extra paper, I made an extra cards)



Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. KOM
Strength and Dignity

Ribbon - Hobby Lobby





3 comments:

  1. Such a bright and happy card, Paula! The sentiment is so lovely and your ribbons look so pretty! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color palette is so cool - so retro! And using ribbon for the banners was brilliant! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Paula! I love how you used the ribbon for the banners! I LOVE this sentiment. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete