Monday, January 5, 2015

ADORNit - feathers

ADORNit Art Play Paintables 12x12 sheets are so versatile to use
this wonderful feather with an Emily Dickinson sentiment if from


I created the basic white tag with heavy cardstock
Using Tombow Mono Liquid Glue Aqua to attached the Art Play image
I added Liquitex Coarse Texture Gel on the tag base making sure not to get it on the Art Play
Once dry, I painted everything using Twinkling H2O's in various bright colors
Including these wood feathers from Prima
I placed a hot pink pearl brad from My Mind's Eye Lush through the centers
of these lovely crushed velvet flowers from 7 Gypsies
Fibers tied onto feathers from my miscellaneous collection
Using Tombo Mono Liquid Glue Aqua I adheared the feathers to the tag along the visible edges
of the Art Play piece
and topped it all off with these old Basic Grey Fibers

No comments:

Post a Comment